Sunday, June 20, 2010

FarWest Father's Day!


Evo/Seffens Clan


And then there was 4!

Daddy and his girlies!

We almost flipped them-darn!

Relaxing on the tube

Getting ready to tube with the girls

The dads and their little angels!


Looking cool in her shades!

Today we headed out to Camp FarWest to cruise on the Evos boat and take in some sunshine! We all had such a wonderful time. We went tubing, ate yummy food, and the kids played in the sand. Fun was had by all!!! Brooke summed it when she told me this as I was her to bed, "Mom, I love going fast on Uncle Ry Ry's boat, I want to do it again soon, and I want Mar Mar, Trevy and Aunt Jackie to be there!" This was another fun day in our annual Evo/Seffens Father Day event!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home