Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day of School 2010-2011


They are amazing!

Brooke ready for day 1 of preschool!


So the fun is over, summer officially came to an end!!!! Which also means my 5 months of maternity leave also ended..............BUMMER! So back to the grind and routine we go. Although I will miss my girls I know where they are going is a safe and loving environment. I know that they being well taken care of and learning a lot. I know they love the activities and their friends there. I feel so blessed to have these beautiful children and to have a job where I can spend sooo much time with them. So the days will be hard, busy, and crazy but I fee lucky to have a job and all the nice things that my income provides for our family. As a friend told me it is not about the quantity of time you spend with your children it is about the quality of time you spend..........so when work is over it is all about family! I will cherish every moment I have our two little ladies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home