Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Best Gift of All...........


The best gift you can receive in life is a child. We are so blessed to have one beautiful little girl and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our second little girl in about 8 weeks.............

Hard to believe it is coming that fast. As excited as I am about this little ones arrival there is worry too. Will the birth be okay? Will I actually get to be in the hospital and hold my child like a normal person? How will Brooke do not being the only child? Can we manage two kids? Can we afford two kids (lol)? Will we ever decide on her name?????????????

I often look at Brooke and reminisce about the past 2 years. I can't believe how fast they have gone and how grown up she is! She is her own amazing little person. We are so excited to see her and her sister become the best of friends and create many more wonderful family memories.

We are going to be working on the room over Winter vacation and hopefully will be able to come up with a name soon. I will post more pictures of the nursery when it is complete.........We can't wait for her arrival!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home