Saturday, March 13, 2010

INCREDIBLY GOOD TIME!!


On my first rollercoaster!!!
Danielle and Rylee are ready to go too!!

This ride is awesome-Daddy even got me to put my arms up!

Frog Hopper

I heart horsies!!!


Maybe if I lay on the machine the ball will go farther!


We headed to John's Incredible Pizza with the Lauers for a night of fun! The girls were very brave and hopped right on the roller coaster for a fun ride. Daddy even talked Brooke into riding with her hands up in the air!!! Brooke ran right over to the next ride and went on the Frog Hopper with Mommy! She is such a dare devil and loved the rides. The girls enjoyed the mini merry-go-round and the games too! It was a fun night to get away from the rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home