Monday, May 17, 2010

{Brianne-3 Months}



Getting my arms ready to roll on over

There I am now I am on my tummy what to do?


I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!! OMG!! She is the sweetest little thing ever. Brianne continues to be such an amazing baby. She is so chill ( I had to laugh the other day when she was sleeping in the swing, while her sister was blowing her flute as loud as she could about 2 inches from her-she didn't move a muscle!)

At 3 months here is what Bri is up to:
Wearing size 1 diapers, moving to size 2
Wearing size 3-6 months clothes
She has really chubby cheeks and lots of rolls on her legs
SHE ROLLS OVER!!!!! She goes from belly to back and just did back to belly today.
She hasn't lost any of her hair and it is still super dark and has perfect highlights
She is coos and smiles a lot
She still loves her activity gym and floor time
She loves to listen to books with her sister and smiles when she hears her sisters voice


She still makes us smile everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home