Sunday, August 29, 2010

Silly Girls!!!


I was feeding Bri and laughed to myself about messy her face gets when she eats, then I looked over at Brooke who was sitting next to me and I laughed because after gobblilng her ice cream up this is how her face looked!

Chocolate Ice cream is her favorite!!!

Brooke thought it would be fun to try the Mr. Potato head parts on sister!!!
Cowgirl Brookie-She has decided that she really likes Jesse from Toy Story and that is who she wants to be for Halloween, she likes to wear some of the costume pieces around the house.


I love these two little girls, they make me laugh a million times a day! My camera is still in the shop but my friend Shelby let me borrow hers so I was able to capture a few of my girls silly moments this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home