Saturday, October 16, 2010

Apple Hill

Apple Picker
I think we will make applesauce from our apples!


Sisters on lunch break!

Apple of our Eye
Soooo.......close to crawling!
Riding the ponies
HEY! I want to get on like Big Sis-when can I ride a pony!!!
And when picking apples gets too exhausting.........







Today the girls and I headed out to beautiful Apple Hill with my friend Sara. We went to High Hill, which is a really cute Apple Orchard with apple trees you can pick apples from. They have pony rides, face painting, a large pond with a great grass area, yummy bbq, and lots of yummy apple treats. We got some apple donuts and carmel apple pie for the road. Brooke and Bri loved the freedom and open space to move around. Brooke also rode the ponies-she loves that!!! It was a perfect day spent with my girlies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home