Monday, April 11, 2011

Wine Tasting


The whole gang

Daph and I

The boys

Hanging out at Storybook Winery

We call Jaclyn ...Jackie, so we though this sign was sooo funny!


Danielle, Baby Lauer #3, and Me

Posing for pics in the beautiful for garden


Wearing the silly glasses I got the group

Cheers!

My girlfriends asked what I wanted to do for my birthday and I decided on wine tasting. We had to celebrate a little early because of everybodys busy schedules. So we rented a limo and headed to Sutter/Amador County. My friends did such a great job getting it organized with the perfect wineries and yummy lunch. I love wine tasting and doing it with close friends makes it even better. It's hard to get sitters and get organized to leave kiddos, so I aprreciate all their effort to do so! It was a really great day! Thanks to Auntie Lori for watching the kids so we could go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home