Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lovely Lake Tahoe

Day 5: we headed back to Burnt Cedar to take in our last day of sun and sand. We played in the lake, in the sand, and the pool!! How can you not love this place-look at the view!!!!
The Seffens' Family

The Vares' Family


Sand Baby!

I have got my sand toys and I am heading to the beach......and I CAN DO IT ALL BY MYSELF!

The Cousins

Daddy and Bri Bri in the kiddie pool

Toby trying out the new slide at Burnt Cedar

Bri enjoying her first trip to North Shore


Day 4: The boys went golfing so we decided to head down to Kings Beach and have some lunch, take in a little window shopping, and top it off with some ice cream from the Log Cabin

Ice Cream at my favorite place to visit -Log Cabin Ice Cream

Enjoying some ice cream

Lunch at the Char-Pit

Day 3: We went to one our favorite beaches Sand Harbor. Sand Harbor was "famous" for the large rocks you can jump off. We talked Kailynn into doing it this year. It also has a great beach area for the kiddos to play in the sand. Brooke and Kailynn finished off the night with some Smores!

Finishing the night off with some Smores----yummy!!

Auntie Tien and Bri Bri

Brave Kailynn jumps off the rocks like Toby and I used to as kids

Building Ariel and Prince Eric's castles


Playing at the beach


Bri loved taking in all the surroundings!

The chip monster-Brennan loved the pringles

Day 2- A visit from the West Family-The boys went golfing and the girls spent a day at the beach
Taking the boat for a ride


Boating cuties


Some cabin time!!! Cousing enjoying each other

DAY ONE-A day at Burnt Cedar Beach

Brennan enjoying the pool

Sister Love!!!


Brooke and Kailynn loving the water (too cold for me!)

We were so lucky to spend an amazing week with the Vares' family in my favorite place Incline Village. We visited our favorite places, lounged around and relaxed, spent long days at the beach and pool, we ate a lot (lol), bbq'd, watched the kiddos have a blast playing together, and laughed so hard some nights my cheeks would hurt. I feel so lucky to have such a good relationship with my brother and I am so glad I love his wife and feel blessed that our kids can grow up together.....now if only they lived closer. We have decided that this will continue to be an annual trip, but next time we are bringing Grammy too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home