Friday, January 15, 2010

Showered with Love (and lots of books)



Baby Girls New Books
A hat for Big Sister and Little Sister

What a cool book!

Jodi and Amy (the hostess)

Kati (due about 6 weeks after me), Kristi, and Sara

Jen and Shelby

I am so fortunate to work in a wonderful environment and feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful friends through my work (whether we teach together or I have had their child in my class). These are my friends-day in day out we talk, share stories, ask for advice, and offer support. Today they showered me with love. Amy hosted a beautiful "book" shower. She had the place decorated so cute and had lots of yummy food. Each person brought a book (or a few) to share with our Baby Girl. We got a wide variety of books-all so wonderful and will be greatly enjoyed by our family. I feel so lucky today -thank you to all of the wonderful women of Heritage Oak. I am so excited to share this little girls life with all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home