Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sprinkled with Love and Friendship

The hosts (minus Alysia) I am so lucky!


The Grandmas!


Grantie and Grammy



Baseball Widows







Fremont! Fremont!










The beautiful blanket Grandma made




All the little details.............so cute!!!



The definition of friendship says this: a cooperative and supportive relationship between two people; a relationship that involves mutual respect, knowledge, and the rendering of service during a crisis; engaging in a helping behavior, such as a exchange of advice or support during hardship; everlasting support, loyalty, and trust
I can not express how lucky I am to have so many wonderful women that fit that definition of friendship in my life. These women are from all walks of life-some are family, friends from childhood, college friends, and friends that have come later in life. Each and everyone of these friends truly means the world to me. They are each special in their own way. I am lucky enough to get to have these women in my children's lives.
On Saturday, six of these women hosted a baby shower in honor our new little girl that is arriving soon. It was beautiful and every last detail was covered.........They hosted a lunch at Whitney Oaks and 20 of my friends were there to share in our day. It was so great to see my girlfriends and they spoiled us rotten. I got double strollers, room decorations, diapers, bath accessories, blankets, adorable outfits, etc. I am READY!!!!
Thanks to all the hosts for their hard work and to everyone for their generosity and support. I love you all and can't wait for you to meet our baby girl!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kailynn said...

Hey Shea it Kailynn You did not tell on your blog that i took all the pics.

February 3, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Kailynn said...

Hey its Kailynn nice pics you got there! Who took them? D;
Just kidding I DID!! ;D

February 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home