Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fall Break Fun

Grammy and her girls!!
Doing lacing cards with Auntie Patty
Grantie and the girls!!!


Taking in Tangled with Danielle, Rylee, Daphne, Hannah, and Hailey


A little gift to my Princess
A day at ArtBeast with my two little Turkeys






Dancin Machines



Busy Bee!




YIKES!!!




Little Artist



The girlies hard at work




Rockin out in the dramatic play room (check our Rylee's get-up)






A morning at Wacky Tacky




Wacky Tack ball room and slides!!!

There are many reasons I love teaching but one of the biggest reasons is that it allows me very good hours and more time with my children! The breaks are always centered around holidays and allows me to enjoy many fun acitivies with my kiddos. This week was our Fall break. Trying to keep Miss Brooke busy, we took in a morning at Wacky Tacky, a morning at the Art Beast (followed by a girls lunch), and the very first showing of Tangled (the new Disney Movie). Then we headed to the Bay Area for a dinner at Grammy's house, where we got to see Grammy, Great Grandpa, Grantie Lori, Aunt Patty, and Cousing Kyle and Kat. It was a whirlwind week but sooo much fun. Brooke is at the age where she remembers the things we do now and loves all the activities and of course Brianne is a good sport. Although she is such a mover now that she keeps me on my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home