Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Our family!
Turkey #1: Brooke
Turkey # 2-Bri Bri
Grandma and Grandpa and their turkeys!
Thanks to Aunt Sammy and Uncle Rick for the amazing food!
I am so thankful for so many things in my life. I know I go on and on about them all the time so I will provide a short list in honor of Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for.................................................................................................................................
My wonderful husband and best friend
My precious angels that bring me so much joy
My supportive family, who are there whenever we need them
My amazing friends that help us make so many memories
The opporunity to teach the youth and make a difference in someones life everyday
The fact that I have a home that keeps my family and I warm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home