Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rob Vares Classic


The awards
Tournament Bracket
Toby gave a little speech

Entertaining the big kids
Everyone got some Bri Bri love during the games
Grammy and Bri Bri


Gramps, Mommy and Bri Bri
Brennan and Toby

Shortly after my dad passed away Washington High School named their men's basketball tournament after him. They have asked to come down each year and give out the trophy, but it has never worked out. Well this year we all headed down because Toby's team, Servite, would be playing in the tournament! It was such a good feeling to be back in a place where my family spent so much time and to be surrounded by our friends and family made it even better. It made me smile to see my dad's name everywhere, remembering what an amazing and honorable man he was. I miss him like crazy but I am proud of the man he was and the role model he was to young men and women. Thanks to our friends and family that joined in on the fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home